A team of experts supporting you and your patients.
KINERET® On TRACK™ Case Managers, Pharmacy Specialists, and Kineret Trained Nurses are here to help care for your patients.
Our team of Kineret experts includes Case Managers, Pharmacy Specialists, and Kineret Trained Nurses. They are here to help support you, your team, and your patients by providing assistance with prescription delivery, insurance, and reimbursement; and answers to some of their Kineret-related questions.
KINERET On TRACK resources
KINERET On TRACK referral form
Referral form for the KINERET On TRACK program. Also serves as your patient's Kineret prescription
KINERET Patient Assistance Program application form
This form has sections to be filled out by healthcare professionals and patients to determine eligibility for the Kineret patient financial assistance program
Kineret Case Managers
Kineret Case Managers may be able to guide you and your patients through the insurance approval process and help find access solutions.
Case Managers can help with:
- Benefits investigations
- Insurance coverage verification
- Prior Authorization support
- Appeals support
Financial assistance programs:
- A Co-Pay Program that offers up to $10,000 annually to reduce out-of-pocket costs to no more than $25 per shipment for eligible commercially insured patients*
- A Patient Assistance Program that can help eligible uninsured and underinsured patients access Kineret free of charge*
*Patients must be US citizens or legal residents under the care of a licensed practicing healthcare provider and prescribed Kineret. Other terms and conditions apply.
Kineret Pharmacy Specialists
Kineret Pharmacy Specialists will deliver your patient’s prescription right to their door. The first time. And every time.
Pharmacy Specialist services include:
- Prescription delivery directly to patients’ homes
- Free sharps containers and needle clippers
- Refill reminders
- Emergency shipments
- Information about Kineret
RxCrossroads is the specialty pharmacy that fills and ships Kineret prescriptions.
Kineret Trained Nurses
Kineret Trained Nurses can help your patients understand how to use Kineret, with your direction.
Nurse services include:
- One-on-one injection training and in-home visits
- Tips to help address common injection site reactions
- Advice on injection site rotation and tracking
- Helpful insights on issues from medication storage to travel
KINERET On TRACK Guidance
Patients can sign up for KINERET On TRACK Guidance to receive extra support.
KINERET On TRACK Guidance offers:
- Personalized communications from our team of experts to help your patients get started
- Educational materials that help them know what to expect
- Online resources packed with useful information